* Please ensure you use our online sizing guide prior to purchasing. You can either use your credit card to determine your size as per the instructions in the product image gallery or you can download and print our sizing guide from http://otifleks.com.au/assets/otifleks-sizing-guide.pdf
Please ensure that you carefully utilise the sizing guide to accurately find the size that suits you. We cannot accept returns of opened packaging due to hygiene concerns. If you have any concerns or questions regarding the sizing guide and how to use it correctly, please contact us for assistance. *
Women everywhere are deprived of sleep resulting from noises and other disturbances. Win back your health and happiness by blocking out unwanted noise with these extra soft, carefully catered women’s earplugs by Otifleks.
- The ultimate sleeping aid for every woman
- Softest material formulation for added comfort
- Thermo-active material- softens with body heat
- Designed to block noise (SNR 30)
- Available in 3 sizes (S/M/L)
- Virtually imperceptible/low profile
- Designed for ease of insertion & removal
- Reusable earplugs that can last up to 2 years
- Washable with soap and water
- Packaging doubles as carry container
Ladybuds is developed from an unmatched soft material, to match women`s expectations.
A sleeping earplug demands a small profile whilst providing maximum comfort and sound blocking ability. Traditional silicone/wax sleeping earplugs gather lint and other impurities whilst sleeping. This is definitively unhygienic and uneconomic in the long-term. Foam earplugs employ a one size fits all policy: either too small for effectiveness, or too large and incredibly uncomfortable.
Utilising the latest findings in ergonomic design and harnessing the power of thermo-reactive elastomer, the minimalist size of the Ladybuds leads to maximised comfort, blocking sound whilst you sleep. As with all Otifleks items, the wellbeing of the user – above and beyond all other considerations – tops our list of design priorities. We quite simply demand that you receive what you need.
Otifleks was developed and manufactured only subsequent intensive consultations from leading physicians and medical professionals. They conform to Australian and European Union regulations.
*Packaging artwork may differ to images