Panadol with Optizorb Tablets boast a patented delivery system that increases absorption* of paracetamol, providing more effective relief of related pain. This convenient form of paracetamol remains gentle on stomachs despite its greater efficiency. The tablets provide temporary relief of pain associated with headaches/tension headaches, toothache/dental pain, cold & flu symptoms, migraine headaches, muscular aches, arthritis/osteoarthritis, backache, and period pain.
Panadol with Optizorb Pain Relief Tablets also reduce fever.
Panadol with Optizorb Tablets contains a patented delivery system which allows it deliver paracetamol more efficiently by breaking down faster than regular Panadol tablets to provide pain relief.
- Advanced absorption* compared with regular Panadol tablets.
- Gentle on stomachs.
- Reduces fever.
- Provides temporary effective relief of pain and discomfort.
*faster absorption compared with regular Panadol tablets
Age: 12- Adult, Tablets: 1-2, How often: every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hrs).
Age: 7-12, Tablets: 1/2-1, How often: every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hrs).
Age: 12 - Adult
How often: every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hours)
How often: every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hours)
Do not use Panadol with Optizorb Tablets:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or hydroxybenzoates
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol
- For children below age 7, except on medical advice
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 7-17 except on medical advice
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
- If the package use-by date below has expired
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully
Ask a doctor before use
- If you have liver or kidney problems
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood)
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
Do not use Panadol with Optizorb Tablets for children below age 7, except on medical advice.
While using Panadol with Optizorb Tablets:
If an overdose taken or suspected, ring the poisons information centre (AUST: 131 126, NZ 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
Keep out of reach of children.