What this medicine is used for:
For the temporary relief of local pain and inflammation in acute soft tissue injuries, including sprains, strains and sports injury, and localised soft tissue rheumatism, including tendinitis and bursitis.
Rub gently into the affected area 3 to 4 times daily. Do not use for more than 2 weeks except on medical advice.
Do not use Voltaren Emulgel:
- On children under 12 years.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin, any other anti-inflammatory medicines of pain relievers.
- If tube seal is broken or missing.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You experience an allergic reaction.
While using this product:
- Unless a doctor or pharmacist has told you to, do not use this product with other medicines that you are taking regularly.
- Avoid contact with eyes.